This rounded, tulip-shaped, concrete candle is the perfect accent to any home and decor. The candle container is 100% handmade and is hand-poured in small batches with all-natural soy wax. Our refill kit allows you to enjoy the candle for double the time and try out multiple scents!
- Approximately 3.5 inches tall and 3.5 inches wide. Since all items are made by hand, the exact measurements may vary a little.
- This candle holds approximately 8oz and can burn for around 35-40 hours.
REFILL KIT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Make sure your candle container is free of any old wax and wicks. When removing wax, we use a butter knife to scrape the container and remove any leftover wax in chunks. Some leftover residue is expected but, as long as there is enough room to place the wick, that is fine. You're free to try different methods but we cannot guarantee that it won't damage your container.
- Microwave the upright, open bag of wax for a minute and a half, adding 30-second increments until the wax is completely melted. DO NOT leave the bag unattended.
- Allow the wax time to cool. If the wax is poured too hot, it can cause your vessel to crack.
- Center the wick in the vessel and pour the melted wax in. Set the wick in place with the holder.
- Let the wax set for two hours, trim the wick, and enjoy!
REFILL KIT DISCLAIMERS
- Use of this refill kit for any vessel other than our own must be used at your discretion. Other candle vessels can break and crack when filled.
- When removing wax from the microwave, please do so with a potholder since the bag may be hot
- Allow the wax to cool a bit before pouring. If the wax is poured when it is too hot, it can cause the candle to crack.
- Make sure to place the wick in the center of the jar using the wax sticker. If the wick is off-center, it can cause tunneling.
- We recommend placing the bag of wax on a microwave-safe dish when microwaving
- We recommend placing your candle over a paper towel or disposable surface while pouring in case of any spills.
- Wicks have a metal tab on the bottom so DO NOT microwave your containers to get rid of the wax.
- In the event of any wax spills, use hot water and dish soap to remove them from any surface. Please be reminded that soy wax will stain your clothes so be mindful.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage to the container so please try to follow these instructions as best as possible to avoid issues.